Release Notes - Jersey 2.4.1
Release date: 08-Nov-2013
- [JERSEY-1006] - URL.equals() causes massive delay for shutdown of Jersey core bundle
- [JERSEY-1802] - @PermitAll does not work inside sub-resource classes
- [JERSEY-1809] - Fix interceptors in ChunkedInput/Ouptut
- [JERSEY-1946] - JspTemplateProcessor does not work with Grizzly test framework
- [JERSEY-2076] - Deployment of JAX-RS 2.0 application on WLS not working.
- [JERSEY-2086] - NPE when adding item for sse-item-store-webapp (WLS, Firefox)
- [JERSEY-2090] - HttpOnly is not added to Set-Cookie header from NewCookie
- [JERSEY-2094] - custom ContainerResponseFilter never get executed
- [JERSEY-2109] - Jersey accepts requests when the "Content-Type" is unspecified and the body is empty (with "Content-Length" being unspecified)
- [JERSEY-2162] - Cannot cancel a pending asynchronous request using Jersey Client
- [JERSEY-2168] - response.getLinks throws exception when URI contains query parameters
- [JERSEY-2170] - Typo in Deployment of a JAX-RS application using web.xml with Servlet 3.0
- [JERSEY-2174] - Using resource discovery (package property in web.xml) FromDataParam is not recognized
- [JERSEY-2179] - WLS: SSE Connection closed immediately
- [JERSEY-2181] - WLS: JAX-RS 2.0 with no Application class
- [JERSEY-2182] - Add support for custom chunk delimiter in the ChunkedOutput
- [JERSEY-2198] - Allow client request properties override the connection configuration defaults (where it makes sense).
- [JERSEY-862] - Apply trailing "/" redirection filter on the server side.
- [JERSEY-2163] - Release Jersey 2.4 and integrate into GF.
- [JERSEY-973] - Implement redirecting filter (see Jersey 1.x features)