Release Notes - Jersey 2.4
Release date: 25-Oct-2013
- [JERSEY-1768] - OSGi incompatibilities in all-in-one bundle
- [JERSEY-1779] - Spike: @Inject annotated constructors do not work for CDI beans
- [JERSEY-1787] - NPE is thrown from Jersey DefaultCloseableService when EJB @Asynchronous feature is utilized
- [JERSEY-1850] - InputStream not closed
- [JERSEY-1902] - Not possible to unsubscribe from jersey-users
- [JERSEY-1936] - org.glassfish.jersey.server.ResourceConfig.scanClasses() does not close InputStreams
- [JERSEY-1960] - Injecting HttpServletRequest in ContainerRequestFilter via @Context doesn't with in Jersey 2.0
- [JERSEY-1991] - Processing of most container requests block in HK2 ServiceLocatorImpl
- [JERSEY-2002] - Jersey 2.x has less than 10x performance compared to 1.7.1
- [JERSEY-2024] - HttpUrlConnector throws OutOfMemoryError for large entities.
- [JERSEY-2030] - AsyncResponse throws NullPointerException
- [JERSEY-2035] - Failed to create monitoring factory warning message in WLS server log
- [JERSEY-2045] - SSE: The underlying connection not closed after calling EventOutput#close method
- [JERSEY-2071] - UriInfo.getMatchedURIs returns absolute paths (should be relative)
- [JERSEY-2092] - Wrong package in documentation
- [JERSEY-2095] - custom ContainerResponseFilter never get executed
- [JERSEY-2098] - Response.getLocation() does not return absolute URI when a response is created and immediately accessed from a resource method.
- [JERSEY-2104] - Server from jersey-quickstart-grizzly2 archetype generates thousands of lines of warnings when started
- [JERSEY-2106] - InputStream is empty in MessageBodyReader.readFrom
- [JERSEY-2130] - Response Wrappers cause response Entity to get lost
- [JERSEY-2131] - eventOutput.write(event); error
- [JERSEY-2135] - EntityInputStream.isEmpty() throw IOException on WLS when sending request with chunked encoding.
- [JERSEY-2150] - 13.4.1. Simple SSE resource method is an error.
- [JERSEY-2153] - Default redirection URI does not work in OAuth 2 client support.
- [JERSEY-2157] - Jersey 2.3.1 client does not close response input stream in case of non-2xx HTTP status codes
- [JERSEY-2158] - Jersey ignores @ApplicationPath annotation
- [JERSEY-2160] - A resource method with (@Context HttpServletRequest request) or (@Context HttpServletResponse response) does not inject into the arguments
- [JERSEY-641] - Add fragment-host to jersey-server OSGi bundle
- [JERSEY-1154] - Support HTTPS settings in Grizzly connector.
- [JERSEY-1609] - Ability to configure properties on a per-request basis
- [JERSEY-1897] - Add section on custom injection support to the user guide.
- [JERSEY-2148] - Add OWSM filter always
- [JERSEY-1940] - Switch to referencing Java EE 7 BOM pom.
- [JERSEY-1965] - Propose & implement Jersey testing w/SecurityManager
- [JERSEY-2005] - [hudson] Setup hundson nodes
- [JERSEY-2016] - Rest client in 11g PS7
- [JERSEY-2052] - Remove deprecated SSE InboundEvent.getData(...) methods.
- [JERSEY-2088] - JavaOne Preparations
- [JERSEY-2099] - Upgrade HK2 dependency to the version including performance improvements
- [JERSEY-2111] - Integrate Jersey 2.3.1 into GF 4.x
- [JERSEY-2119] - Release Jersey 2.3.1
- [JERSEY-2129] - Tracing support - user guide
- [JERSEY-2142] - Add OAuth support documentation
- [JERSEY-2143] - Automatically distinguish jersey version during hudson build
- [JERSEY-2145] - Hudson job jersey2-snapshot-project-info-push runs too long
- [JERSEY-2156] - Code refactoring: remove proxy Injectees
- [JERSEY-2165] - Check regularly glassfish jersey patch contains latest jersey version